CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

ITS ALL ME!!

so i guess i have to start off with a little bit about myself, so that you get to know my background.

...one older sis/2 younger bros
.
..I happen to be blessed with such lovely parents like mine. I know this because not only are they a good example to my siblings and i, they also happen to be an example to a lot of young couple/old couples....girls/boys...single ladies(love my mum)....and so much more.....

...Mum is a doctor, and a prof. of medicine(it ain't easy to be her)...dad is an engineer, and he does other things...too much to mention..i wouldn't even mention for his own safety
mums name is prof Ifeoma okoye(ask about her)...i will not say dads name..(for his safety)..lol...

i am into NGOs. I love to help, and care for people. I am a very caring person, sometimes too caring for my own good..but it's OK

i love my sis dearly...and i Will apologise to her, even if i do not want to, just to avoid getting on her bad side. I feel like i respect her a lot, even though she does not think so, but if she thinks about it well..the relationship that other sisters have is not the same..meaning...you hear the younger one calling the older one names.or saying shut up..stuff like dat..or using the f word..blah blah blah..

My brothers..hmmm..those boys....they treat me like i am the baby of the house, when i am actually the second..ITS NOT FAIR..i refuse to be treated like the baby of the house....ermmm..NAT!!..actually i quite like it..

My Dada(daddy)..thinks i smile too damn much!..thinks my boobs are too big, thinks i need to loose weight..lol...thinks i always seem to manipulate him into getting what i want, and he falls for it...(just like your mother, he says). hehehe, he calls me chichi instead of chinny, and kisses me on my forehead, and whispers the three letter words "i love you" oh what a dad...and oh did i tell you he was cute!....

My mum thinks i am the most beautiful girl in this planet..yes!..she does really, but thinks i need to loose weight to get to my full potential, she is worried that i might have diabetes like some of her siblings, and grandma, my thinks i act like a baby, (but i like being a baby..its me).hehe...she loves me so much, but she thinks i talk too much, she hates it when i ask her if what i am wearing looks nice, she dislikes my shyness...she Ioves my passion for makeup because she can use me as her personal makeup artist (free of charge..that is)...mummy take your time o!
ermm..i love to sing..like loooovveee to sing.lol. I love writing..hehe of course. jibirsh..that is..i love makeup(i happen to be a makeup artist part time)...

I am about to graduate from the university of Massachusetts Boston. studying philosophy and public policy with a minor in African studies.I hope to form my own ngo, that has to do with either women or children. My plan is to move to London to a school called London college of communications to study public relations. If not i will go to the school of oriental and African studies to study human rights law, but i know i will do well with pr.

ermmm....i hate people who use me because i happen to be nice. I hate people who take and take and take and never give back. whats up with that?..i detest cheating men, mainly because my Dada happens to be on the few Nigerian men who does not cheat, and i am not just saying..call me naive or ignorant, but this is true (ask about him)I refuse to accept a cheating man. i REFUSE.

I have had a few married men who try to chat me up, try to use their money to get me, but naaa,i do not roll like that..very tempting, but ill pass..but very tempting...lol..btw you silly old sods should be ashamed of yourselves really..

i love cheesecake and skittles..i happen to like cheesecake ice cream...hehe...

i am constantly on a diet...lol

i can be flirtatious sometimes, but it does not mean i like you..

I have done things that does not say well of me, but i shall not regret them. I learn from them

I have had only one serious relationship..on and off..on and off....finaly..finally over...

I am simple..designer bags, shoes..things in general do not and will never fascinate me like they do other people..its a bit sickening i must say.
did i mention i love makeup!

my face happens to be very smooth..one of the things i like about me is my FACE!..yes i said it!!.lol...but I'm pretty descent if you ask me..lol
i need someone to help me so that i can love to exercise..esp.,my stomach..lol..i need it to be flat...please help!!

I love kids..babies.esp..i can die to have a baby....Oh my..like it is an obsession i have..i swear..and guess what they seem to love me to...i was telling my friend two days ago that i want a kid..i do really....hopefully they will be as cute as me..if not cuter..but then that would be an abormination..heheh..i kid i kid..i joke i joke..

OK.more to come.....

0 comments: