ERMMM BABES..WAT THE F...you are flipping amazing..i mean call me crazy for calling you out here, but i couldnt seem to leave a comment, on the comment you wrote on my last post, and i couldn't seem to leave comments on your blog either, so i decided to come on here and salute you...as in OMG! you are amazing. I love your blog...like i love so many peoples blog, but for some odd reason i never went to your blog, or i tried but couldn't, not sure, but finally today i did, and you won't believe that i spent like almost 2hours(yes 2).lol..reading..not becuase i didnt have anything to do, but i would read the first post, and then i would be like i will read the second one, and go, but then my eyes just couldn't stay away, and then i keep going and going, until i was like chinny you need to do other stuff, like OMG....plus you are hella funny too!...I SALUTE YOU MY DEAR, i dont know what it is, but i just really like what you blog about, maybe its how you write it, im not sure..nywayz...ok let me not let your head swell jare!..hiss..lol...but i salute you still!!..xoxo
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Posted by Wonderfully & Beautifully...MADE at 6:52 AM
Thursday, May 7, 2009
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO MY WONDERFUL MAMA!....IN THE RED SCARF ALSO...LOVE YOU! So yesterday i was having one of my thoughts, writing random stuff in my "pink book" and something just came to mind, and the next thing i saw myself writing "PRIORITIES CHANGE AT EVERY STAGE IN LIFE" and decided to talk about it on here.
So i was thinking about my mum, when this sentence/phrase came to mind..am going to use my mumsi as an example, just to make things easy.
When Ifeoma was born she had no priorities, i mean how could she, she is a baby, she can't even think or say anything, the only thing she has to do is cry until she gets the breast milk,it was just a "piece of cake" "a piece of pie" at the time(meaning everything was all rosey).NO PRIORITIES!
Now when Ifeoma reaches the stage of being a "kid/child"(5-10)..when she actually starts thinking, her priorities are making sure that daddy comes back home with ice cream, making sure that she comes first in class, so that she can travel during the summer,(actually sorry then there was no money like that to travel...lets say travel to Lagos..lol) making sure that she makes friends in class, making sure that she does not fall out with her friends, etc...
Ifeoma is now in another phase in life i will call this the "gossip phase"/"teenage phase"...at this stage in Ifeomas life, she gets into high school, priorities change again, she still makes sure that she comes first in class, tries as hard as possible to become a prefect which she eventually did(head girl), starts thinking about boys, starts getting jealous of other girls, wants to wear skimpy outfits, get in trouble with mum and dad for getting home late, wants to go out at night, gossip, gossip, and more gossip, about what this girl did with this guy, or how Ada was dancing with Folabi during socials, she has a boyfriend(MY DAD..YES MY DAD)..what a coincidence?..lol..these are her priorities, of course until the Biafran war..then things had to change...less gossip, no time for boyfriends, no school, so all she did, was cook, clean, take care of her her siblings, and run from one village to another for safety.(thankfully nobody dies!)..well in her family..that is.
The next stage of her life is when things start getting more serious 'career stage/boyfriend stage' / "young adult" Ifeoma gets into uni, she decides to study medicine, she starts thinking more and more about getting married, at this time her boyfriend moves to Texas, so they break up(my dad, again)....so she dates different other guys, she goes out during the weekend, wears skimpy clothes(and she wore em well!..lol), she starts concentrating more on trying to finish school, starts thinking more of where she wants to work, what kind of doctor she wants to be, who she is going to get married to, how her children will be, etc..(you know the drill cause most of us are still in this stage, your heart gets broken,again and again...etc.
The next stage is "graduation, work, and marriage" at this stage she has had a few people that want/have asked to marry her, she turns them down, she starts dating this guy who she should is engaged to be married too, she starts getting confused about who she wants to marry, people start disturbing her about getting married, being that she is going into medicine, she is still in school(it takes about 8 years), this dude comes back from Texas after so long, and then asks her out, she does "guy"(fronts) for a few month, breaks up with her then fiancee, marries this other guy(my dad)..after a while...
The next stage "honey moon stage"/ "after married life" The wedding is over, now your priorities have got to change, Ifeoma then tries to have babies, she graduates from school, now she is a doctor(radiologist), she starts working, everything is going fine, after six years of not being able to have children, she finally takes in(won't go into details about that), travels to London, stays there till the last child is born, after about five years comes back home, now priorities change again, its all about her children(but she kept on working), depending on who you are, you might decide to stop work, at this stage in her life, all she thinks about is her children, how to make them Happy, how to make sure they do well in school, work, making her husband happy, making the in laws happy(now that's just another topic), making sure she still looks good, even though she has had four children, basically its all about family
The next stage is "ME" obviously after the kids are all grown up, you start to look back at your life, and wonder whether you are where you want to be at 45, and realise oh shoot, i am not, then you start looking on some more business ideas, you start thinking a lot about yourself. In this case, Ifeoma, starts to try out different business ideas,to no avail, then she tries and tries until she finds one that actually works for her, now this becomes her priority, she tries as much as possible to be successful, keeping her self busy now the children are not around, she becomes a "PROFESSOUR OF MEDICINE(PHD)" (OK now that's a big step), women want to be you, people are congratulating you, your reaching that goal, work as a doctor is going well, your business (NGO for breast cancer) is going well, and she is now known as 'prof, so what next, Your husband is getting upset, that you are really never around anymore, you are constantly working...thinking about yourself, "you are your priority"..
The next stage is where your children start getting married, business is flourishing, hopefully at this stage you should be where you wanted to be in life, marriage is good/OK/or it could be great, in this case, great..(could be better, it could never be perfect now can it?), children are graduating, /getting married/ having babies/, you start getting old, you retire, etc...
Anyways you guys are getting the point abi? Sorry i know i scribbled a lot. My point is though, priorities change at every stage in life,. I am not saying that every woman that is 21 to 27 wants to get married, cause at that stage some people might not be ready to get married, and some people might be very ready for that, so depending on the type of person you are, and what you want out of life, your priorities change. I am sure all of you guys have seen your self change, the things you thought where very important like going out clubbing, or gossiping, are not as important to you anymore. At one stage in your life, you might decide school is my priority, the next stage, boyfriend(depending on you), next stage your husband, then children, the family in general, then work, and it keeps changing everyday.
Just a thought!
Random..my mums Godson just got married last Saturday in Lagos, and the bride came in with a helicopter....wow!..iis that something you would like to do?...yes no....NO for me..but its cool though..i guess..anyways wish i was there..
who else apart from me thinks your mum just has to be one of the smartest women, most beautiful, classiest ...wonderful women in Nigeria, people like her could rule Nigeria, and bring it back to reality....We need more women like her..I love seeing women that are hardworking, doing really well, and also extremely gorgeous, as in..you know the P...i see a lot of mothers like that. Extremely hot, and Extremely beautiful at the same time....there's nothing like it...that has to be me when i am older.
Posted by Wonderfully & Beautifully...MADE at 6:38 AM
Thursday, April 30, 2009
I play pool very well.(not swimming pool..lol..for the razz ones!)..Everyday i wake up, and instead of going to the gym in the morning, i reverse to the pool table, and play by myself...and i am getting quite good...woohoo!
Posted by Wonderfully & Beautifully...MADE at 1:44 PM
Thursday, April 23, 2009
If you do not know Esther Ebigbo..now Esther iyizoba....then hmm....you dont know anybody..lol.random..lol..nywayz...She is like one of my best artists....as pretty as she is, she is actually really nice, and my dad loves her.....i am nt sure, he listens to her songs sha..lol..but he loves her person. She actually is married to my cousin.....they just got married last xmas...and she looked stunning as ever...and so pretty.....Anywayz..she is pretty good.....and NO her name is not chinwe ike...its Esther..people keep confusing it.
Posted by Wonderfully & Beautifully...MADE at 2:12 PM
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
A lot has happened in the past few days, I spent the weekend with my lovely cousin who just had a baby....I WANT MY OWN BABY GIRL TOO so that i can give the little cute princess breast milk and all that good stuff..hehe...I WANT MY CUTE HUSBAND TO BE THERE IN THE HOSPITAL WITH ME TILL I HAVE MY BABY...wouldn't that be really nice? ehn naija guys?..I WANT MY HUSBAND TO COOK AND CLEAN THE HOUSE AND GET ME WATER, AND FOOD WHEN I AM HUNGRY UNTIL I AM STRONG ENOUGH TO DO ALL THAT just like my cousins husband....how cute aye?...I WANT I WANT I WANT...A BABY A BABY..A BABY!!....nywyayz moving on..my other cousin..lol.just had a baby girl on Monday, and i cant wait to see the cute disco Zara..so they call her....(disco..cause her dad likes dancing..heheh...)...moving on..
so guess what people........i have a very interesting story to tell you all..story story
There leaved a medical school student who studied in Boston university. This medical student was engaged to get married, he is cute, and is a Blondie, every woman's dream(so they say). Nywayz this BU lovely student, decided randomly in the past two weeks to visit some call girls who put their ads on craigslist.
Our cute geeky smart BU student went to the hotel in downtown Boston where the call girl was waiting for him( i guess), for some odd reason he decided to kill this pretty girl brutally, and take with him a gift, her underwear.....awww.how cute..ermmm i think not...nywayz our cute killer geek(as they called him on the paper today) decided to do this again, but this time he didn't kill this person, he apparently messed with the woman..mishandled her, etc....not sure the rest....
so as i was watching this on the news, last two weeks, i said to my self i remember putting ads for my apartment on craigslist...wow!...."people are sick"...called my dada recently and told him about our killer geek,little did i know that our Blondie killer geek LEAVED RIGHT NEXT DOOR TO ME..YES!..ME CHINNY...GOD HELP ME..I was leaving next to a serial killer NA WA O...NA WA REAL WA..nywayz....this last Sunday that just passed they arrested him.Here i was thinking i leaved in the safest place ever, errrr..obviously not....not with a serial killer..it isn't..nywayz....
I was interviewed 2 days ago, and i appeared on tv...hahah..funny..lol...the whole world was calling me..my 5 seconds of fame..of course i saved the video so that i can show my children and grandchildren..On a more serious note though,i just cannot believe this..a SERIAL KILLER in my beautiful luxurious apartment building..My dad was like "you have to leave that place"...but, no point..i will stay, since i am soon leaving this God forsaken country..God willing very soon. All i have to do is lock my door, and pray that God keeps me safe. TO THINK I SAW THIS GUY IN THE GYM WITH ME, AND HE WOULD ACTUALLY SAY HI!...
1. UCHENNA..SORRY HAD TO CALL YOU OUT HERE, BUT I CANNOT SEEM TO POST A COMMENT ON YOUR BLOG, NOT SURE WHY...
2. PEOPLE STAY AWAY FROM STRANGERS..SERIOUSLY
3. PRAY EVERYDAY
4. WHY ARE GUYS COMPLICATED?..LOL
5. IS JUDE LAW THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVE RIGHT NOW OR WHAT?..gosh!!!
5. I AM WATCHING "CAT WOMAN" WITH HALE BERRY...ARRRRRRRR!!!!..hehe
killer geek kisses..ermm..NAAT!
Posted by Wonderfully & Beautifully...MADE at 7:28 PM
Friday, April 17, 2009
- we where not allowed to iron (in fact it was an abomination..you could be suspended)
- We had people who washed, and dry cleaned our school uniform, plus anything we wanted them to dry clean..Yes! not excluding underwear..lol...after they where done, they would neatly fold everything for us.
- There was nothing like seniors and juniors, the school board wanted students "to feel at home"..like a family..they said..
- You would get a lot of rude kids, and there is nothing you can do..(how annoying)
- Oh yes the food...it was lovely..lol.....rice krispies in the morning..sausage, frosties, eggs, bread(toasted if you wanted), orange juice, croissant, baked beans..lol..we would have snacks...glazed donuts, crackers with cheese, lunch, macaroni and cheese, mashed potato with chicken, fish, chips, burgers, i mean name it we had it...dinner...just think of anything..lol..it was there...plus we could ask for more if we wanted..lol
- during the weekends we where allowed to go out....we would go to "chocolate royale"(for those who do not know what it is..its this lovely ice cream, place...that has not just ice cream..different stuff sha)..sometimes there would be parties outside school, and the boarders where allowed to go, sometimes go to restaurants..etc
- I remember some a level student where allowed to go outside of the school to have a smoke with the teachers
- Teachers where mostly white..(british)...and the few Nigerian teachers then where not treated right
- the white students and black students would stay in their corners during the break time..a bit racist
- girls could do pretty much anything to their hair
- teachers would know who you are dating, and wouldn't care..
- you could be talking to a teacher and be like shut up(joke o..not seriously)..like "o shut up"...lol
- ermmm what else...of course no flogging of any kind was allowed, the highest punishment was a detention with the principal. basically you go and relax in the principals ac office...(very relaxing actually..i think i had to do that once)..lol
- students where pretty much close to some teachers..like really close..wink*...lol..i even hung out with my math teacher on a holiday in scotland..lol...it wasn't fun...lol
- oh yes!..we had people clean our dorms....lay our beds..and alladat..
- there was Dstv...so we could watch any time..excluding during lights out, and we usually would borrow movies during the weekend
- we didn't wear school uniform after school
- there was hot water everyday to take a bath with...no fetching of water..etc
- students had to protest to get some Nigerian food on the menu..imagine..
- some people like my sister got single rooms
- We had two people in a room, and the rooms where quite big too.
- We went grocery shopping at "stop and shop" during the weekend...and during the weekends if you wanted to watch a movie we could go to silver bird..which was the only cinema in lag at the time...
- we could go home during the weekends if you wanted to.
- we didn't have to take jam, ssce, waek, jsce...and all that...we just took one exam in our last year which was IGCSE. this would just get you into an A level school anywhere.
- ofcourse there we had 5years instead of six
- we paid so much..i wont even say how much...and the teachers thought we where not paying enough..mind you these teachers had their own luxury suits o..lol..drivers, chef, people to clean their homes, and yet..(hiss). The few Naija teachers got nothing like this o.
That is it o. You guys must be like....waat!!...trust me it wasn't that golden, and to be honest i would never take my children to such. I think American international (AIS)school was worse. Go and see how the students there act..talk about being spoilt..BIS was even good self. (no offence to AIS)....xxx
Posted by Wonderfully & Beautifully...MADE at 9:34 AM