CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 27, 2009

culture shock!!.....or just plain abnormal..

so just a quick scratch about the shock i got yesterday while having dinner

Basically i went out to dinner with a Friend of mine lets call her(lala)..lol.for now, anywayz we where in this Brazilian restaurant, oh delicious food btw...Brazilian is kind of like Naija food in a way...difference is they eat rice with no stew...instead beans(basically beans is the sauce), and they top that up with some spiced fries(yummy!), and i am supposed to be on a diet..lol..

Anywayz as we where arguing (Yes! i tend to argue a lot, and i like to win my arguments), the lady serving us brought lala her shake, and a glass of water, as i was there talking, trying to enjoy my Brazilian soda, lala removed the chewing gum from her mouth and dropped it into there glass of water. Yes people!. lala dropped her gum into a glass of water, and drank her this water, happily.

Am i wrong to have been so surprised. I need answers, i need somebody to explain to me why lala, even after arguing with her, that what she did was not right neither was it normal, she looked at me in shock and said "what is normal and what is not normal" Now my question to my readers today is this: Is putting gum into a glass of water normal?. lala also said that the word to use for her act is not "normal" but rather shocked. Because i have never seen somebody do that before so i was basically experiencing a "culture shock". I agree, but i am sorry but putting gum into my glass of drinking water is def not normal, and yes! it sure is shocking to say the least.

culture shocking kisses
from me to you.....xxx

0 comments: