CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I LOVE BABIES & I HATE KILLERS!

A lot has happened in the past few days, I spent the weekend with my lovely cousin who just had a baby....I WANT MY OWN BABY GIRL TOO so that i can give the little cute princess breast milk and all that good stuff..hehe...I WANT MY CUTE HUSBAND TO BE THERE IN THE HOSPITAL WITH ME TILL I HAVE MY BABY...wouldn't that be really nice? ehn naija guys?..I WANT MY HUSBAND TO COOK AND CLEAN THE HOUSE AND GET ME WATER, AND FOOD WHEN I AM HUNGRY UNTIL I AM STRONG ENOUGH TO DO ALL THAT just like my cousins husband....how cute aye?...I WANT I WANT I WANT...A BABY A BABY..A BABY!!....nywyayz moving on..my other cousin..lol.just had a baby girl on Monday, and i cant wait to see the cute disco Zara..so they call her....(disco..cause her dad likes dancing..heheh...)...moving on..

so guess what people........i have a very interesting story to tell you all..story story
There leaved a medical school student who studied in Boston university. This medical student was engaged to get married, he is cute, and is a Blondie, every woman's dream(so they say). Nywayz this BU lovely student, decided randomly in the past two weeks to visit some call girls who put their ads on craigslist.

Our cute geeky smart BU student went to the hotel in downtown Boston where the call girl was waiting for him( i guess), for some odd reason he decided to kill this pretty girl brutally, and take with him a gift, her underwear.....awww.how cute..ermmm i think not...nywayz our cute killer geek(as they called him on the paper today) decided to do this again, but this time he didn't kill this person, he apparently messed with the woman..mishandled her, etc....not sure the rest....

so as i was watching this on the news, last two weeks, i said to my self i remember putting ads for my apartment on craigslist...wow!...."people are sick"...called my dada recently and told him about our killer geek,little did i know that our Blondie killer geek LEAVED RIGHT NEXT DOOR TO ME..YES!..ME CHINNY...GOD HELP ME..I was leaving next to a serial killer NA WA O...NA WA REAL WA..nywayz....this last Sunday that just passed they arrested him.Here i was thinking i leaved in the safest place ever, errrr..obviously not....not with a serial killer..it isn't..nywayz....

I was interviewed 2 days ago, and i appeared on tv...hahah..funny..lol...the whole world was calling me..my 5 seconds of fame..of course i saved the video so that i can show my children and grandchildren..On a more serious note though,i just cannot believe this..a SERIAL KILLER in my beautiful luxurious apartment building..My dad was like "you have to leave that place"...but, no point..i will stay, since i am soon leaving this God forsaken country..God willing very soon. All i have to do is lock my door, and pray that God keeps me safe. TO THINK I SAW THIS GUY IN THE GYM WITH ME, AND HE WOULD ACTUALLY SAY HI!...

ATTENTION:
1. UCHENNA..SORRY HAD TO CALL YOU OUT HERE, BUT I CANNOT SEEM TO POST A COMMENT ON YOUR BLOG, NOT SURE WHY...
2. PEOPLE STAY AWAY FROM STRANGERS..SERIOUSLY
3. PRAY EVERYDAY
4. WHY ARE GUYS COMPLICATED?..LOL
5. IS JUDE LAW THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVE RIGHT NOW OR WHAT?..gosh!!!
5. I AM WATCHING "CAT WOMAN" WITH HALE BERRY...ARRRRRRRR!!!!..hehe

killer geek kisses..ermm..NAAT!
mwah!!!

12 comments:

Nice Anon said...

Chineke! You lived next door to him? It doesn't surprise me because there are a lot of weirdos out there.

Tinu said...

JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL!!there are too many crazy people in this wold!!!hope ur ok tho?

Uchenna said...

WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA F********************KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK dat shyt is CRZYYYYY oh my gawd am like freakin out for u!!! wat da f**k is WRONG with some people??? my sister told me dat ish yesterday!!!! dats bloody crzy!!!

times like this, I thank God am chillin in Naija, can u imagine if u came home drunk one day and he was all like...oh let me help u to ur appt. (like some peeps in my boston appt. used to do)...THAT IS CRZY!!!!! and SCARY!!

anyways I think I fixed da comment thingy now.

anyways, stay safe!

Kemberly said...

Chinny!!! You lived next door to this guy?!!>!>! Omg! He's been al over the news! They're calling him "the craigslist killer". I want to see that interview video! I trust you were looking fab per usual!

I bet your cousin's baby is the cutest thing! Chinny you're a goat oh! Talking about I want to give my baby breast milk! Did you really have to put that on here!?!?!?!?! Nonsense girl!

I can't wait to see pics of Disco Zara!!! Trust U to nickname his baby that! I bet she's the cutest thing! OMG! If i don't see a pic of her soon...!!!!

Wonderfully & Beautifully...MADE said...

nice anon and tinu....mehn it is crazy...i really need to start praying...

@uchenna...lol at "oh let me help you to your apartment"...too funny....the dude leaved in my apartment o...can you imagine..quite a mad stuvvs innit??...

@kember baby..yeah he just had a daughter o.....i am so exctied for them....lol..i wasnt the one that started the disco thingy o..lol...mehn this babe i was looking quite messed up sha in that video..lol..unlike myself..hehe..NAT...but ermm..i will send the vid to you...i seriously can't wait to do the breast milk thing..lol....lol....

Anonymous said...

I don't think you've seen Jude Law naked, google the pics it will change your mind. I use to think he was sexy too (lol).

Chomy said...

@ the killer...i knooooooooooo it is mad....what's even more ridic is the sensation that madman os causing every damn where.....as in it is bizzarro...just goes to show u that the seemingly "normal" ones are the real psychos.... i stay away from any form of normalcy from now on...but all the mudering about, it is startin to be jus a tad on the desperate side, i mean the recklessness, the killing it self, the fool wanted to get caught, otherwise why else would he not only kill her, but take her underthings, then have the blazin audacity to try to "hide" the gun in a Grey's Anatomy boxset....as in.....WHo does that???? actaully i propose an eye for an eye, if u kill someone and they catch u, they should just do u upon apprehention...make it swift and precise.. just saying.

be safe dear

Original Mgbeke said...

OMG, you live next door to him? Jesus christ. I was just following up on the story today on CNN and someone was talking 'bout how his girlfriend rode the elevator with him everyday. I guess she also lives in the same complex or something? Tufiakwa.
This world is a scary place and I definitely thank God that you are alive and well.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

my comments gone?....

Anya Posh said...

Hmm...wow. You lived next door to him?? Ok, now you have to send us that video of the news because that's just way too much scaryness to deal with.

Nice gele in that foto, yeah. you look different 4rm your other fotos.

Wonderfully & Beautifully...MADE said...

tanx everyone..ill try to be safe...

anyaposh...tanx..my mum tied that..shes quite the pro....i look different?..people always say that.....i saved the video..hopefully i can find where i put it...xxx