CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

No 1-9 of my ranting..

Gosh i am really bad with posting stuff, i need to step up my game with this, i keep reading other blogs diligently..so why can't i diligently update mine..lol.

Anywayz so a few things have happened to me since i have been gone

No 1. My lovely cousin has just had a baby girl called "adaora"....and she is the cutest thing ever...and she has a lot of hair too.....like talk about being jealous!!.. Oh and i await the birth of my other cousins child too..wohoo..hmmm babies..babies...babies..iwant mine too....Congrats to the both of you guys!..

No 2. People have been annoying me lately, lol...people always tend to annoy me, It is said to be the "norm" in my life..sad!..i know. Nywayz..like seriously....moving on to better things..

No 3. I was on a diet last week, i happened to go to the gym once last week, and now, i have spoilt my diet..hiss!!....

No 4. I have given up on guys...They happen to be all the same...just when you think everything is going right..something messes up....true talk...but i will not go into details..

No 5. I want my own child too....sigh*

No 6. Everyone needs to watch the movie by TD Jake's "Not easily broken" very good movie, it really teaches married couples a lot, and even people just dating. Anywyaz as i was watching this movie i happen to be drooling over the fact that Morris chestnut was the main actor. Is it just me..or is the dude the cutest thing ever. Tall, dark, and handsome..with some luscious lips...If only his name was Okey Nwachukwu(or some naija name sha) from Anambra state...no sisters(maybe one), and his mother was easy to get along with....ah!...I would have just married him....as in immediately....i will ask him self....Yes i said it.....chestnut..i wonder if he smells like chestnut..lol...blah blah blah!!!

No 7. It is about 132am here, and i am still not sleeping. I find it really hard to sleep, and i do not know what to do, any suggestions please?.....I was wailing yesterday cause i could not sleep...

No 8. I have a lot of school work to do, and i need to sit up if i really want to graduate this year. I really need to sit up, what the hell is wrong with me self!..hiss!!

No 9. Why do people have to take advantage of nice people...like are you fishing serious right now??....Go and look for wicked people to be mean and horrible to, but not me..nice old chinny..sob**.... :(

Sleepless night kisses(they are the best you know!)
mwah**

1 comments:

Chichi said...

I thought I was the only one that wanted a fellow Anambrarian as my hussie lol! I am still dreaming and I know i will get one. UMU IGBO UNITE!!! LOL
P.S I just came across your blog LOVE IT btw and it turns out my sister met yours a sometime last month in CA. 6 degrees of separation indeed!