CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 10, 2009

Childbirth ORGASMS : The Best Kept Secret of Labor? | Birth O ! | ABC News 20/20 | SEXUAL CONTENT!



So being that I love kids..And I really want to have a baby very soon...but I cannot till I am married...nywayz...I always stumble upon stuff that has to do with child birth, and a few weeks ago I stumbled upon this. So orgasmic birth aye??..Hmmm......as in I would like to at least experience this with one of my kids (God willing)...I mean who wouldn't want to have an orgasmic birth, instead of a painful excruciating birth, but then again is this a sin?...since in the bible God decided that women will have a hard time giving birth...lol(just a thought)

So anywayz watch the movie, and tell me what you think. I personally would not mind doing this (when the time comes) to be honest...It looks very interesting...lol...wow!...having an orgasm giving birth....basically your baby gives you an orgasm...i mean how would my child feel when they get older and i tell him/her.."you gave me an orgasm".....ermmmm....I think they would find it quite disgusting...lol..But ermm.....yeah....what are your thoughts on this?

PS: I am very ill today....i miss want my mummy...I miss my dada...I miss my sister...and my brothers cannot be bothered to call their cute sister..Sob*...happy Good Friday people! And do not eat meat...Not sure I can keep that though (I am on the Atkins diet)...lol....bless!!

pleasurable orgasmic kisses(hehe)
mwah!!

8 comments:

Anya Posh said...

Oh my, that was the cutest thing ever!!! Dang, I want my orgasmic birth too.

Wonderfully & Beautifully...MADE said...

lol...me three!!

Tinu said...

God has answered my prayers!!!I'm so going to do it this way!!!and to think that I was going to scream the hospital down!hehehehe!

Unknown said...

I've heard about this! What a strange phenomenon...

Kemberly said...

wow. I heard about it a while ago. I really think that hospitals make it harder for childbirth and labor. That being said, I don't think I'm going to do anything different from the norm...which is a hospital birth!

theicequeen said...

oooo..i was skeptical at first...but then i watched and i think it's rather beautiful...will most definitely keep this option open for when the time comes, it has lots of good points...

and pele for missing your fam..i feel your pain..miss mine too!

Anonymous said...

aww darlin....i hope ur feelin better now.........?

about the orgasmic birth thing...i sooooo wish my wife could have our babies..like this....imagine if she were to have twins....then she would have double orgasms...

though i wouldnt want her replicating the number of orgasms she has with me...lol...u get?...

would i be allowed to fondle her 'boobage' while she orgasms?...

Nice Anon said...

Please lets leave orgasms to sexual intercourse. I don't know about having one when you are in pain.