CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Ivana and Jess Singing If I Were A Boy - Beyonce

So my cousins from my mums side, happen to be very good singers..so am i..maybe i wil bless you with my voice oneday, when i am sure how to upload videos....nywayz..listen to them...they are quite popular on youtube..and NO they are not twins..ivana who is on the right is 17..and jess is 16...I will be posting their songs up once in a while..and if you have any song you would like them to sing, please make a comment, and i will let them know, if they do not already have it..that is. Also they are available to sing in weddings...games...different occassions, but they have to be paid though....these girls are professional...lol...Love them to death..they are my singing idols!..mwah!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

impressionado!

ask them to sing Love Again by Jazz ft Jill Scott
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C629DhoDRtA

Original Mgbeke said...

That Jess looks kinda familiar. I guess I have seen her on youtube before. I don't have sound now but I will be sure to check it out when I get a chance to.

Anonymous said...

Mehn you need to put the one of them singing Lions Tigers and Bears, checked out a few of their videos. I think they are good as soloists though.

New to the blog and loving it!
xx

Wonderfully & Beautifully...MADE said...

@anon..ill let them know as soon as i can reach them..

@mgbeks...hmmm..they stay in cali sha....so im guessing its youtube..u shuld check it out when u've got youd sound kini...xxx

Isabella said...

Nice voices ...though I don't think they should have done so much harmony all through out the song other than that they have very good voices!!! I love singing too much ..I will check them out on you tube.

Lovely blog by the way hun :)

Anonymous said...

THEY LOOK SO MUCH LIKE U .... OMG ESPECIALLY JESS.... BEAUTLFUL VOICES....

Wonderfully & Beautifully...MADE said...

@ anon so many people say that..lol.