CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

so i was stalking people on facebook, and stumbled on...


so here are a few pictures of friends of mine that are just amazing. Well to me they are. While scrambling,and doing my normal stalkring act on facebook, i stumbled upon these beautiful pics, and i thnk i have told one or two of them here how much i love to stalk them on facebook from time to time, just to look at what they are wearing. Yes i still do...lol..Its not just what they are wearing, but the way the pic was taken in general, plus the makeup, the hair, the everything......uber cute guys!!Nywayz just a few of the many pics i like of them. Thought to share it.
fashion&beauty kisses
from me 2 you!

2 comments:

Eni + Anu said...

LOL. Chinny you don't speak to me no more ;-(
How are you luv?

x,
Eni

Wonderfully & Beautifully...MADE said...

david darln..u knw i milz u so..u guys don't care about me anymore naw!!!!!...xxx