CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Do you want your hair done in Boston??

Ok so basiclly in boston, as of today there are three people who do hair quite well. Abby, motee, and then me(lol)...so ermmm...we are actually all done with school this year(congrats to the three of us)...so we might not be in Boston for that long, but anywayz we are still here so use us. I put pics of the three of us, and the hair we have on was done by us..Yes we did it ourselves..so contact us if you like. Well contact me here, and then i will give them your number. or email me at krystleokoye2004@yahoo.com.



3 comments:

Isabella said...

Nice , I'm in London ..lol ...if only you were here hun!

Anya Posh said...

Nice, & I still love that black sleek look. Altho, now my hair is natural & I've said buh bye to the straight look unless I flat-iron.

Wonderfully & Beautifully...MADE said...

@ anya..i am all about black....i have always thought about going natural tho....but my mum keeps saying no..my sis cut her hair so it is now natural..and i will be really jealous if it gets longer than mine...and it probably will happen.

@flyhigh..darling...when i am in jand i will let you know dear!!