CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

zzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

It is 432am in the fishing morning....and i still cannot sleep..hence my many posts on blog..plus more essays to finish. It could be a good thing sometimes because i actually get to accomplish quite a bit of work, and so on and so forth and the rest of it. Nywhoo, i need to sleep like seriously if i do not fall asleep now, as you can see, i am starting to write jibrish..blah blah blah bladi blah blah blah.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......ermmmm...NAAtT...i am very much still awake. Like my eyes are open wide. Is this normal?..like i am about to tear up now seriously. I just want to sleep, that is all i ask for..SLEEP. just SLEEP God dammit....i am ANGRY, and UPSET..Please God please make me sleep. should i take sleeping pills?...My mum said maybe if i go to the gym in the night that my help, and a friend of mine said to take a bath in the night..but me being the lazy person that i am, i find both of them hard to do...My mum also said to read a book...ermm...naa..didnt work..NEXT...nywayz I'm tired...but if i lay down on my soft pink pillow, i still will not sleep, and i will just end up crying...hiss!!...not fair...why me!

sleepless night hugs
mwah! :( (tear drops)

0 comments: