CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

SELFISH OR SELFLESS??

SELFISHNESS!!

NICE!

SELFLESS!!

I am nice, and selfless. OK so what does it actually mean to be selfless? In my years of breathing in this world, i started to realise that i am actually a really nice person. My mum keeps saying you need to learn how to say "NO" and i thought i would rather be nice than be selfish..i would rather be selfless than selfish.

Why is it that bad things happen to good people? Why is it that after all somebody does to me i keep accepting the person, allowing the person back into my life. There is like so much i have put up with, and that is not cool.

I always say to myself i am giving this person this because i am nice, but at the end of the day what do you get back?..NOTHING IN RETURN" i mean what is that. If someone asked me for something i will try my best and give if i have, but that rarely happens to me. I thought if i was a nice person, people would also be nice to me, but apparently not. Don't get me wrong, i am not a selfless or nice person, because i am expecting something back..but at least people should show that they appreciate things, and at least try and give back. esp when you are in a relationship...and you keep giving and giving, and you get nothing in return...that is just BS(BULLSH**)...REALLY IT IS.

This is just me writing, about what i always think about...because everyday i give, and everyday nobody gives me back. Hiss!!...anywayz just thought to throw this out, i will not go into details, just so that i do not hurt people...but seriously people need to think about avoiding being selfish all the time..esp when you keep taking and taking.....but you never think it would be nice to do something for this person who keeps giving and giving. I said to myself this year "IT IS ALL ABOUT ME" but ermmm..of course that is just not me...i am already giving once again..even when i do not have.

Wait...do you think guys appreciate girls who keep giving and giving?...like should girls wait for the guys to do the giving?...why is it that some guys expect you to cook..clean, wash, etc...borrow stuff to them...that they never give back...but then they stay put in their fu****g bubble, and do nothing. Hahahaha..very funny....i am sorry i know this is OP(OUT OF POINT)..BUT really guys seriously...whats up with you guys sitting down in the living room....and the woman in kitchen expecting your food..that you didn't buy o!..funny!!!....oh did i forget the part where they are actually on the phone with their concubine...while you are there cooking in the kitchen like you are some sort of slave..what rubbish..in my house self i do not even cook....hiss!!!....i am sorry i am pissed..there is really nothing wrong with cooking and the rest of that..but not when the idiot is sitting down there expecting it....and the day you do not do it..he starts getting icky*...what the hell is that??...

Anywayz i thank God that i am not in such rubbish relationship....ok ok ok..i think i have had my fair share of that..lol..just a little..anywayz...i was just watching this movie yesterday night..and this is exactly what happened..plus it has happened to a lot of my friends....so i decided to write about it.. First of all I DETEST guys that are stingy, and selfish..i mean it is not fair..esp went the girl does everything for you....I she your wife? who told you that you could just take and take and take....and you don't give back?...nywayz..i am done....

Nywayz i am happy to say that...i can finally say "NO"...HAHAHA..after some serious practice....does not mean i am selfish sha...i still do things if i want to do it..after all i just did something like that yesterday..hehe..but ermmm...i am not going to be taking advantage of anymore because i happen to be a nice caring selfless person like my dad..heheh..but nywayz..yeah..i am sure somebody kind of understands what i am saying..right?

randoms:

1.You need to watch the naija movie "my private part"(lol..what a name)

2.older guys are way better to date...seriously(lol)...no seriously 27-31..32 isnt bad sha)lol..but they are better...trust me i know....ermmm...yeah!

3.Should i move back to naija when i am done with school or should i do my asters right after??

selfless kisses
mwah!!

10 comments:

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

I can be selfless, I can be selfish. I am both. The key is figuring out when one aspect should bow to the other, right?

Anyway, thanks so much for stopping by my Easier blog. You mentioned something about my wahala making its way to your FB page? Didn't understand....

Uchenna said...

funny thing is I was just about to post up a blog on why Men really do love bitches....(some not all) lol.

anyways, how about I TOTALLY AGREE WITH U ON DATING OLDER DUDES!!!!!

not even just OLDER dudes, just MATURE dudes.

my philosophy on dat is that THEY have met and dated alot of chicks, so they KNOW a REAL woman when THEY see one, and will APPRECIATE HER. No games, nothing.

A guy dat knows himself and knows what he wants out of life will NEVER, EVER, EVER take advantage of a WOMAN that is SELFLESS, because that is HARD TO FIND in this day and age. This is a FACT, its only immature dudes dat think they have all the time in the world to treat people like jerks dat do that. I always tell my sister this, save and give yourself, mind, heart and body to a MAN with a GOOD heart, a guy that would do da same for u.

anyways good thing ur learning to say NO, but I totally feel u though...men, after staying in Naij for a while now, my NO's have become clear, crisp and SHARP, lol...

best of lucks with everything!

Wonderfully & Beautifully...MADE said...

awww uchenna....tanx!!...clear crisp and sharp..lol..lol..nice one..im going 2 start saying that...lol

about guys....i guess im talking from experience...older guys seem to know exactly what they want like u said..no games..and it is just nice.....and like u said it is oly immature guys that tend to act silly..(hiss!)...and to be honest they dont have to be 28 or 33 to be mature..afterall a family friend of mine just got married and he is really young..just turned 26...so i guess it really is about being mature...xxxx....

ps: looking forward to your post o..about men loving bit***s...lol....xxx

Wonderfully & Beautifully...MADE said...

@solomon..yeah i guess it really is best to know wehn to say no...and when to say yes...im still learning (:

oh about the wahala...i meant i have a post like that on my page too...if you go further down you should see it...xxx

BSNC said...

i completely understand what you are saying(99.9%).

My aunt is always telling me.. when you give someone something or you do someone a favour, don't expect them to do the same because you might end up being dissapointed..

i get what she is saying, but i can't keep giving all the time. like they say one good turn derseves another. you scratch my back, i scratch yours...

Anonymous said...

I disagree with the point Uchenna made about Older men knowing what they want cos they have dated loads of women.

Though you may be right to a certain degree, you will agree that one doesnt have to date loads of women in order to know what one wants.

The mere fact that your dating all the women in the first place probably means you don't know what you want and you are just constantly in a flux, unsure of the one thing you are searching for.

A man doesnt need to date loads of women in order to discover the kind of woman he wants.

Anonymous said...

p.s after school, move to dundee (wink) for your masters...

selfishly urs(but more mine)

Wonderfully & Beautifully...MADE said...

errrmmm 2 anon dundee ke?...no way...

plus i think uchenna meant that older guys..cause obviously they are older have dated atleast maybe from 3 to 5 girls seriously..or maybe 3 to 4....i don't think she meant 10 or smethn silly like that. Again she is right because since they have been in about 3 or 4 different relationships they tend to know what they want immediately they see it.

Anonymous said...

emmm..i beg to differ.....not all of them have been in 3-4 relationships....some have only been in 1....yet they know what they want..........

the problem might be that the younger girl doesnt know wat she wants ....and might actually develop cold feet wen confronted by an older who knows wat he wants when he sees it....

Anya Posh said...

gurl, you need to move to Canada for your masters! It'll be freezing but amazing!
And this relationship blurb was so close to home. I have officially become selfish these days. I try to restrain myself from giving & giving. It's hard but I do my best & I'm getting better & better at it. The thing is you need to lower their expectations. Don't start a trend you can't keep up with, y'know like don't do 'wifely' things when you're only dating, or even when you're married, don't over-do it with the smothering of love & affection because he may not appreciate it & when you stop his world will really crumble & that'll be a problem for both of you. I hope you catch my drift. Let it be a bit of both, selflessness but guarding YOUR OWN interest!